Are you losing business to your competitors because your site doesn’t rank well in Google®, Bing®, or Yahoo!®?
Does your site give people what they’re looking for if they do find it?
Will they convert?
- There are over two billion people online (ITU)
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine (SEJ)
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results (SEJ)
- Australian smartphone penetration is 37% - the 2nd highest in the world (OMP)
- Nearly 70% of Australian marketers will increase their digital marketing budget during 2012 (Econsultancy)
- Two thirds of the companies planning to spend more on digital marketing will increase this budget by more than 10% (Econsultancy)
- 80% of companies use SEO as part of their marketing (Econsultancy) 66% of companies use paid search (PPC) (Econsultancy)
Is your website Customer, Mobile, and Search Engine friendly? SEM::SME can help you to Plan | Develop | Implement | Optimise | Measure | Improve your online presence. We can start by helping you to plan your online strategy, or we can take your existing website (potentially working with your existing developers) and make it work for you, stop leaking money, and provide good ROI.
Search engines such as Google and Bing are continually improving their search quality with new features and “algorithm” changes. We monitor these trends, challenges and opportunities for you, and make sure that your website is well positioned, and supported by best practice.
“When I started my news website for a region, SEM::SME made sure it was search engine optimised. For almost three years now it has consistently ranked number three on Google, even though it competes with high-traffic mainstream media such as the ABC, Seven West, Fairfax and News Ltd.”